Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wales

In 2005 I went on a trip to Wales.  Flew into London and took the train to Bath a little historic town, which I could have skipped. However it was a nice introduction to the English way.







I got this tourist to stand next to this Knight for a photo Op.

Then we moved on to Wales.
Castle in Conway Wales

Harbor during low tide.


  

On the way to the car rental I stumbled upon this little beauty...I love the mini and this was a one of a kind.

Driving to the sheep dog center. Notice we are on the left.

A town called Betws-y-Coed along the way.  It is located in the Snowdonia National Park.Finally we got to the sheep dog centre.  Not easy when all the signs at the round-abouts are in Welsh!


Did I mention it was Aled Owen's sheep dog centre?  I didn't know who he was then.  Little did I know a year later I would have a bitch pup sired by dog that he had trained.





A new pup that he had.

Some of the visitors couldn't resist giving the pup a cuddle.



Our B&B



Loved the town of Conway would definitely go there again.



No comments: