Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A New Face in the House....


Stuart

I went to Ikea the other day and picked up a few things. While I was there I thought I might know someone who would like this...


While I was at it I got Stuart. 


We play a game called "Hide Clifford"

Look - One Prick Ear!


Clifford has gotten slightly injured - missing leg. While he has stayed together amazingly well during the past three years, I think his days may be numbered.  Therefore, to help him into retirement a little more slowly we got...

Super Stuart!


Clifford and Stuart - they will keep Reese busy during the coming cold winter nights.
I can hide one of these guys and tell Reese which one to find and she will leave the wrong one and keep looking for the one I told her to find. She is so funny - We played hide Stuart about six times this morning while I was having my coffee. 

No comments: