Friday, January 28, 2011

Silvia Trkman Seminars 2011

Silvia Trkman is in town for a seminar from Saturday through Wednesday:))

I can't wait. I am so excited, I hope I will be able to sleep tonight. I have followed Silvia for a number of years. I found her on the Internet shortly after she had been to the U.S. for some seminars and I was really bummed that I had just missed her.

Last year, well in 2009, I was going to travel to Ohio to see her. The weather did not concur and I had to postpone. So....as soon as I heard she was coming to Minnesota I was ecstatic. What luck, sometimes it is better to wait.  I don't wait well, I am very impatient but this time it worked out well.

I am auditing most of the classes. Tomorrow day is A Foundation for Excellence, with the first part of the Tricks class tomorrow night. Sunday night is Starting Your New Puppy or Dog, with the second half of the Tricks class on Tuesday night. Wednesday Reese and I have a working spot all day. The first class Turns or Cik/Cap and then in the afternoon Motivation and Play.

 I am so excited, did I mention that!

I have my notebook all ready as I am planning to take lots and lots of notes. Get some great information and bring it home to work on.  I am going to be a sponge and soak it all up.  This is such an incredible opportunity I couldn't pass up the chance to attend as many sessions as I could. 

No comments: