Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011

Happy New Year!  2011 promises to be a great year with lots of new things happening and the achievement of goals that I have been working towards.  I changed the blog up a bit, something I have been planning for awhile now. I have an idea of what I want in my head, so it may be changing a bit here or there until I get it right.

Goals with Reese are to successfully trial this year and pick up a few titles. We have our first agility trial next weekend - it should be a great time! I have more trials planned throughout the year.

My photography skills will continue to be tested this year with some new projects I am doing. I started a new photo blog a number of months ago and I am revamping it a bit and then it will be linked to my Photo Blog page. I am doing a 52 Weeks of Cats through a group on Flickr. Some weeks have topic challenges but mostly it is up to you to find a photograph from that week to submit. I am doing this with Reese too, but on my own, no group, just going to see what I can challenge myself to do. I figure it will be a good way to look back at the end of the year and see how much I have improved.  You can see these on my Flickr site or the Photo Blog link on the new page. 

Goals for me include to find time to relax, read more, and run more!

No comments: