Sunday, February 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweet Reese!

Five years ago you came into my life and changed it forever.

You make me laugh!

You remind me not to take life too seriously!

Taught me to have fun with silly games!

That the best things in life are round and bounce! 

But bones are a close second ... 


You make sure we get our daily exercise even when I don't want to, and afterwards I am always glad we did.

That no matter how much I train you will always be ready to go farther than me. Another 4 miles anyone!

You will always keep an eye out for strangers and warn me of intruders... 

But always have a back up plan. Keep the ball close by, in case there is not a lot of foot traffic about -
a game of fetch can be had.

Or a game of tug! 

Sometimes you don't always listen as well as you should.
Like when I warn you to stay out of the catnip!

Hmmm! So that was the catnip...

Keep your friends close!

And always get your rest!

No comments: